Tuesday, May 8, 2012

St Georges Cathedral

Thought I'll share a little bit of Cape Town with you today. Me and my bestest friend went for an excursion round Cape Town and we've never really been to St Georges Cathedral before. I have to say, can't believe that I actually lived in Cape Town for more years than I can count and never have been. It's an amazing Church and reminds me of the Notre Dame in Paris. My blackberry surprised me, all the photographs are taken with my the little ole BB. The quality might not be 100%, but it doesn't take away the beauty of the Cathedral.





 
On another note I have been so hectic-ly busy these last couple of days. Had to prepare for an audit. Extreme fun. In between got all my invitations ready for my Creative Evening, got the date all booked, so it's just getting all the ideas together and just to do it. I'm going to get the ladies to make some stamps. It's quick, easy and major fun. I made these on lino blocks.


In between I finished a painting and worked on another painting. I actually did the painting with Cretacolour studio line aquarells. To my other surprise this didn't come out to badly either.This got my mind off the audit and all the other buzzezz usually floating in and around the ol head space.

No comments:

Post a Comment